Here are our most popular blogs of the past year
1. What is transformative change for gender equality and how do we achieve it?
By Jenny Hedman, Lisa Williams and Laura McDonald
This blog shares four ways in which development organisations can tackle the root causes of gender inequalities and reshape unequal power relations.
2. Why intersectional feminism matters for development
By Aviva Stein
The author examines how an intersectional feminist lens can help development professionals to dig deeper into the factors that affect and hinder efforts for equality.
3. To recover from the crisis, tax the wealth of multimillionaires like me
By Djaffar Shalchi
Up to USD 3 trillion is needed to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals. This blog’s author argues that we need to tax the wealth of multimillionaires to fill the gap.
4. A faster path to digital transformation in Latin America
By Angel Melguizo, Eduardo Salido Cornejo and Welby Leaman
The authors make the case for greater public-private collaboration to accelerate inclusive digital transformation across Latin America and the Caribbean.
5. Forced migration in Nigeria is a development issue
By Fatima Mamman-Daura
This blog looks at how the global community can strengthen Nigeria’s forced migration response for maintaining peace and socio-economic development in Africa.